Please read the information carefully before making your application.
- Guideline on application to Ajou International Summer SchoolPDF
- How to apply online (2021 Summer)PDF
Please upload the following documents whilst completing the online application to Ajou University.
- One-Page Self Introduction
- Passport Copy
- Face Photo (the size should be less than 200KB / this will be used for your student registration process in Ajou)
- The system requires all fields of the application to be completed. If the necessary information or required documents are not uploaded, the application will not be accepted.
- Make sure to save the application form while you are filling it out and click "submit" when complete.
- The applicant should remember 1) Name 2) Date of birth 3) Email address to log in to the system.
- If a student doesn't have a passport at the time of application, the student must upload an alternative file to complete the online application. In the meantime, the student must email a copy of his/her passport immediately when the passport is issued.
- Once you finish the application process, you will receive an email regarding the couse selection and tuition fee payment. Detailed information will be sent out on an individual basis.
If a student is willing to send an email to Ajou University, please make sure to write your full name and name of the home university and mention that you are an applicant of AISS so that we can quickly identify you.